Control Systems Engineering
Petroleum companies and municipalities are under pressure to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and provide a growing list of reports both internally and externally. Aspect Engineering consults with you to define your end goal. We then create and review drawings and engineering processes, develop control system architecture and design, implement, commission, and document the system. The final solution integrates all of the departments and processes you need to incorporate for a comprehensive system. Our goal is to streamline your processes to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Automation Solutions
- Advanced Process Control
- I&C Field Services
- Process Automation
- HMI Design
- Automation Integration
- Control System Design & Drafting
- Control System Migration
- Regulatory Systems and Services
Tools for Control Systems Engineering:
- PLC Programming in AllenBradley and Modicon platforms
- Extensive Intouch and Archestra design and implementation
Database Design & Integration
A good working knowledge of your data and corresponding possibilities is foundational to your company’s systems and ultimate success. Aspect Engineering performs data modelling based on 20 years’ experience in the field. We’ll perform analysis on what data you need to store, and present ways that you can use the data to improve processes and efficiency. We make sure that the data functions accurately across different types of software that occur in the full spectrum of control systems.
- Database Capacity Optimization
- Build and Implementation Services
- Implement Database Governance & Security standards
- Database Monitoring
- Incident Management
- Backup / Recovery Management
- Database Security management
Tools for Database Design & Integration:
- SQL Server and Oracle database development
Your situation may require custom criteria that are more complex than off-the-shelf software can handle. We write applications specifically to fit your need for software and interface solutions. The applications created for your processes then merge into the overall system to enhance uptime . Many years’ experience with leading companies gives us insight about how to approach and resolve your system challenges. We create innovative solutions for fully automated systems designed to work together from end-to-end.
- Developing and delivering software systems
- Integrating existing packages
- Maintain and improve standards
- Demonstrable knowledge and hands-on operational experience of existing and emerging technologies
- Extensive commercial programming experience and Object Oriented system design
- Source control, issue tracking and automated build system
Tools for Client Applications:
- Windows-based applications, distributed .NET systems
Busy clients often value help with project management. Aspect Engineering is ideally positioned to:
Establish project criteria and develop the associated budget:
- Control costs
- Manage scheduling
- Create scope of work documents
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure that the project is completed to specs, on time and on or under budget
We offer a team approach to work with your staff to make sure that all employees are well-prepared to use the system. When we’re project managers as well as engineers, we’re on-site to answer questions and trouble shoot issues as they arise.
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic project advice
- Project management & control
- Project execution plans.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Control over all project budgets
- Pre-contract advice on contract/cost aspects of work.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation
- Advise on procurement & program issues
- Host design & status meetings
Tools for project management:
- Microsoft Project
Best practices approach to cyber security program development and management. Project management for industrial control systems, and critical infrastructure projects. Development and roll-out of ICS policies, standards, and process improvements. Planning, mitigation, and remediation projects resulting from security audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Secure industrial control systems
- Systematic approach to securing industrial control systems.
- Risk assessment
- Develop comprehensive project plan to secure and maintain your infrastructure