Control Systems Engineering
Petroleum companies and municipalities are under pressure to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and provide a growing list of reports both internally and externally. Aspect Engineering consults with you to define your end goal. We then create and review drawings and engineering processes, develop control system architecture and design, implement, commission, and document the system. The final solution integrates all of the departments and processes you need to incorporate for a comprehensive system. Our goal is to streamline your processes to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Automation Solutions
- Advanced Process Control
- I&C Field Services
- Process Automation
- HMI Design
- Automation Integration
- Control System Design & Drafting
- Control System Migration
- Regulatory Systems and Services
Tools for Control Systems Engineering:
- PLC Programming in AllenBradley and Modicon platforms
- Extensive Intouch and Archestra design and implementation
Database Design & Integration
A good working knowledge of your data and corresponding possibilities is foundational to your company’s systems and ultimate success. Aspect Engineering performs data modelling based on 20 years’ experience in the field. We’ll perform analysis on what data you need to store, and present ways that you can use the data to improve processes and efficiency. We make sure that the data functions accurately across different types of software that occur in the full spectrum of control systems.
- Database Capacity Optimization
- Build and Implementation Services
- Implement Database Governance & Security standards
- Database Monitoring
- Incident Management
- Backup / Recovery Management
- Database Security management
Tools for Database Design & Integration:
- SQL Server and Oracle database development
Your situation may require custom criteria that are more complex than off-the-shelf software can handle. We write applications specifically to fit your need for software and interface solutions. The applications created for your processes then merge into the overall system to enhance uptime . Many years’ experience with leading companies gives us insight about how to approach and resolve your system challenges. We create innovative solutions for fully automated systems designed to work together from end-to-end.
- Developing and delivering software systems
- Integrating existing packages
- Maintain and improve standards
- Demonstrable knowledge and hands-on operational experience of existing and emerging technologies
- Extensive commercial programming experience and Object Oriented system design
- Source control, issue tracking and automated build system
Tools for Client Applications:
- Windows-based applications, distributed .NET systems
Busy clients often value help with project management. Aspect Engineering is ideally positioned to:
Establish project criteria and develop the associated budget:
- Control costs
- Manage scheduling
- Create scope of work documents
- Manage subcontractors
- Ensure that the project is completed to specs, on time and on or under budget
We offer a team approach to work with your staff to make sure that all employees are well-prepared to use the system. When we’re project managers as well as engineers, we’re on-site to answer questions and trouble shoot issues as they arise.
- Feasibility studies
- Strategic project advice
- Project management & control
- Project execution plans.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Control over all project budgets
- Pre-contract advice on contract/cost aspects of work.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation
- Advise on procurement & program issues
- Host design & status meetings
Tools for project management:
- Microsoft Project
Best practices approach to cyber security program development and management. Project management for industrial control systems, and critical infrastructure projects. Development and roll-out of ICS policies, standards, and process improvements. Planning, mitigation, and remediation projects resulting from security audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Secure industrial control systems
- Systematic approach to securing industrial control systems.
- Risk assessment
- Develop comprehensive project plan to secure and maintain your infrastructure
OIL / WATER TREATMENT
STEAM GENERATION / COGENERATION
STEAM INJECTION CONTROLS / TARGET MITIGATION
WATER INJECTION / SUBSIDENCE MITIGATION
VAPOR RECOVERY / GAS COMPRESSOR SYSTEMS
AUTOMATIC WELL TESTING
CEMS / REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
WASTE WATER TREATMENT
WEB PRESENTATION / DATA REPORTING SERVICES
Located in Bakersfield, California, Aspect Engineering Group is recognized as a leading provider of control systems automation and programming services by every major oil and gas producer in the San Joaquin Valley.
In addition to technical knowledge and expertise, we build client relationships that continue through many years and even through client job changes. We deliver comprehensive automation services safely and on time, with professional relationships that endure through project completion and beyond.
Aspect Engineering is the only firm in the area offering end-to-end automation and integration consulting. For example: from the well source in the field to analysis, accounting, and regulatory reporting needs, Aspect Engineering connects the process to be seamless and reliable. The same principles used in the petroleum industry apply to municipalities, such as for water treatment plants.
Aspect Engineering Group works with petroleum companies and municipalities to define the criteria for efficiency, then design and implement automated systems to meet your process and reporting challenges. The result is smoother internal management that also satisfies external reporting mandates.
The demand for data throughout the supply chain and reporting process is complex. It takes an understanding of the industry and the tools needed to reliably deliver on the full spectrum of data and mechanical needs. With a focus on safety for employees and facilities, we design and implement automation control systems and data reporting. As needed, our services include database design/integration and custom client applications. Frequently, Aspect Engineering also serves as project managers on the systems we design. Complete project management covers scheduling, managing the scope of work, and controlling costs.
Aspect Engineering’s fully integrated end-to-end consulting solutions provide you with a level of accountability that ensures success. Located in Bakersfield, California, we have a reputation for completing projects safely, on time and on budget. We offer leading technologies and best practices honed from over 20 years’ experience in the field.
Working as a team to make a difference
Aspect Engineering is growing rapidly. We continue to serve oil and gas companies and we’re increasing our work with municipalities. We want people on our team who share our passion for being client-focused and offering a complete solution for automated engineering services. At Aspect Engineering, you have the opportunity to grow in your career skills by being part of end-to-end control system solutions. You also have the opportunity to work in an environment that respects collaboration and teamwork to get a job done with excellence.
Aspect Engineering offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including
- Health insurance - 12 Blue Shield and Kaiser plans
- Dental insurance - 10 Plans
- Vision insurance - 4 Plans
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Offsite Technical Training
- Employee discounts on major brands such as Apple, Dell, Avis, Wyndham Hotels, Movie tickets, Budget Car Rental, Hertz Car Rental, TrueCar, Disneyland ,Walt Disney World, HP, Hyatt, 1-800-Flowers.com, Amazon, Broadway Shows and other NY Attractions, ProFlowers, National Car Rental, and Cirque du Soleil tickets
Take a look at the job openings below, and then download an application for the one that best fits your skills and career goals. If there is a position that you do not see on the list, but feel you would be a great asset to our company, please submit your resume using the webform below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org